Terms and Conditions
1. Provisional bookings may be made by telephone. The booking must be confirmed within five working days by receipt of a signed booking form and a non-refundable deposit of 25% of the cost of the holiday. If the booking is made within 8 weeks of the start date of the holiday, full payment is required. The person signing the booking form will be responsible for ensuring that these conditions are complied with. Only those named on the booking form may occupy the property.
2. Once a booking has been made the tenants will be responsible for full payment of the holiday. This must be paid at least 8 weeks before the commencement of the holiday.
3. All lettings are Saturday (arrival from 4pm) to Saturday (departure up to 10am), unless agreed in writing with the owners. The letting period cannot be extended beyond the booking period unless agreed with the owners. Tenants will be liable for any costs arising through late departure.
4. Smoking is not permitted in the property.
5. Pets are not permitted in the property.
6. Tenants are responsible for taking good care of the property and any losses must be paid for. Tenants must ensure that the property and all equipment are left clean and tidy.
4. Tenants will be responsible for any loss incurred by the owners as a result of a breach of these conditions.
5. The owners reserve the right for them or their representative to enter the property during the letting period to repair or maintain the property
6. Tenants are responsible for ensuring that they have adequate insurance to cover cancellation and any other eventuality that may occur. The owners will not be responsible for any loss, damage or accident to the tenants belongings or for death or personal injury. Use of the amenities and facilities on the complex are entirely at the tenants own risk.
7. If it is found that excessive noise or nuisance is caused by the tenants to others on the estate, the owners reserve the right to terminate the booking immediately and no refunds will be made.
8. If the property is not available on the booked date for reasons beyond the control of the owners, all monies paid will be refunded and the tenant will have no further claim on the owners.
9. Bed linen is provided but will not normally be changed during the period of the holiday. Towels are not included.
10. In the event of a breakdown of amenities or equipment in the property or the loss of services, every attempt will be made to rectify faults or repair equipment, but a guarantee cannot be given that this will be done during the period of the let.
11. Bookings are only accepted from families and couples. No bookings from single sex parties.